Applying for visas can be a process which is full of hassle, taking up your productive time.
Our value proposition is to relieve you of the burden of visa processing and guide you through each step to ensure compliance with visa requirements.
We possess a well-equipped department with up to date information on all procedures and requirements to ensure smooth processing of all applications and resultant processes.
- Submission and collection
- Filling of applications
- Document appraisal
- Resumption of Australian visa application centre
- Travel Restrictions for Australia
- Visa Application Consultancy
- Filling of Applications
- ETA and E-visa Services
- Immigration & Emigration Services
- Document Screening Service
- Mobile Visa Services
- On Demand Mobile Visa Service for UK
- Photo Services
- Document Translation Service
- Document Corroboration
- Submission and Collection
From 22nd January 2021, if you are travelling to or transiting through Australia you must provide evidence of a negative COVID-19 (PCR) test to your airline, taken 72 hours or less before your scheduled departure.
If you do not have evidence of a negative COVID-19 (PCR) test, you should not go to the airport as your airline will not allow you to board the aircraft.
Masks must be worn on all international flights, including at airports.
You are automatically exempt from the travel restrictions and can enter Australia (without obtaining an individual exemption) if you are:
- an Australian citizen
- a permanent resident of Australia
- an immediate family member of an Australian citizen or permanent resident*
- a New Zealand citizen usually resident in Australia and their immediate family members
- a person who has been in New Zealand for 14 days or more immediately prior to arrival by air in Australia
- a diplomat accredited to Australia, including their immediate family members (each member of the family unit must hold a valid subclass 995 visa)
- a person transiting Australia for 72 hours or less
- airline crew, maritime crew including marine pilots
- a person recruited under the Government approved Seasonal Worker Program or Pacific Labour Scheme
- a person who holds a Business Innovation and Investment (subclass 188) visa.